From Reactive to Proactive: How to Address Tail Spend Opportunities within MRO

For many procurement teams, keeping tail spend under control is a massive challenge with a lot of pressure tied to it. While tail spend is a natural byproduct of procurement teams focusing solely on strategic categories which often represent ~80% of the spend and are often “well-managed,” the remaining 20% “tail” is often poorly managed due to a lack of resources, outdated processes, and poor visibility into existing inventory levels and total value on hand.

Download Brochure to Learn More


Verusen created our intelligent, self-learning materials management solution to transform our future supply network.
- Top 10 Energy Supply Chain Executive

The Verusen